An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Road Sweeper Operator based out of our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Transport Manager.
- dependent on skills and experience – must be on a self-employed basis
- Driving 16 to 18-ton stock units
- Carrying out vehicle daily checks
- Operation and daily maintenance of Road Sweeper
- Responsible for the security of vehicle both onsite and at the yard
- Completion of all documentation relating to the job & machine
- Abide by Highway code
- Uphold company values and be courteous to other road users
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
- applicants must hold a Vehicle Class 2 License.
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a cover letter to our HR department via the following email address :