An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tool Delivery Driver based at our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Transport Manager.
- dependent on skills and experience – must be on a self-employed basis
Duties: (include the following, however not limited to)
- Loading, delivery, and collection of hire equipment to and from our sites in a timely and professional manner
- Complete all daily vehicle checks and fill out Vehicle Defect Book at the start of shift and end of shift
- Uphold company values and be courteous to other road users at all times
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
- A full clean UK driving licence is required.
- Must have experience dealing with Tools, Equipment & Consumables
ODG Plant Hire are accredited with FORS gold, beneficial if E-Learning and Safe Urban Driving (SUD) have been completed.
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a cover letter to our HR department via the following email address email@example.com