An exciting opportunity has arisen for a site based Quality Assurance Engineer.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will manage the Quality Assurance process on projects in Construction, liaising internally with the Galldris site management team, and externally with the
Client, Consultants, and other Key Stake Holders – ultimately to ensure Quality Assurance / Handover Documentation is managed in a timely, professional manner, in accordance with company procedures and project programmes.
The Quality Engineer will ensure that the site team comply with ITPs, Work processes & Quality Control procedures across the project.
Key Skills required:
- A working knowledge of UK civils and construction standards and working practices.
- Demonstrable knowledge of system engineering and control.
- HND, HNC or foundation degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Accurate, meticulous, self-organising, attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet deadlines
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV, with a cover letter to our HR department via the following email address HR@galldris.co.uk