Galldris’s Quality Policy Statement
Galldris provide groundwork’s and specialist services to the civil engineering sector and Rail industry, including maintenance and support of groundwork’s, tunneling and shaft sinking.
The Company is committed to providing an outstanding service through the continued application and development of the Company Quality Management System meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015. The Company is externally audited by a UKAS approved independent audit body and is committed to maintaining and continually improving its quality management system.
It is the Company objective to become the first choice of its clients for the provision of its specialist services and products. Quality workmanship and service is embodied in the Quality and Procedures Manuals which outline the obligatory standards for all Company personnel and subcontractors.
Quality Assurance is achieved in part by the comprehensive Quality Management System and by setting the following quality parameters, communicating them clearly to the workforce and measuring performance against them:
- Ensuring that all Company personnel are suitably trained and proficient in their activities
- To convey to our customers a sense of confidence in all aspects of the Company’s performance
- Increasing customer satisfaction by working in partnership with them and understanding their needs and expectations
- Complying with relevant regulatory and industry standards, including health, safety, energy management and the environment
- Setting and reviewing quality objectives to prevent errors
- Carry out periodic Management reviews of the QMS to ensure its continuing suitability.
- Controlling costs for optimum effectiveness and value for customers
The Managing Directors will liaise with Company seniors and staff to run the Quality Management System and the Director / Quality Manager has authority to deal with all matters relating to quality.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and will be communicated to all persons working for and on behalf of Galldris.
Date of Approval: February 2022